How do you determine if Cases are true or false?
- Did any case create unnecessary work for trouble shooting of an Alert/Case -> we need to avoid
- Do we invest work for calibration because it’s required to stabilize the system – or to “satisfy APM and close the Case”? -> we need to be smart
- Are the operators faster than APM? (TRUE HMI) -> APM should always be faster, is the aim
- “worst case” & “probability” scenario assessment is also done fully manual and based on a lot of experience by the involved (best possible industrial gut feeling)
- -> drop downs would be a first possible help/support
- -> possibly each alert could have its “worst case potential” and “probability” (based on severity?) pre-defined?