Time Series labels on the Analysis charts don’t use a standard date format… some have days of the week, month and day but no year, etc.
- The time series label should be exactly in this format:
- ex: 7/3/2017 12:00:00AM, 7/4/2017 12:00:00AM
- Spotfire currently shows the sdf format and just updates the number of vertical lines of dates to show. (will be fewer)
- They don’t care about day of the week, need the date
- Right now the rescaling of the dates is working like spotfire so we should just change the sdf (see spotfire image for date time referencing)